Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zombie Music

While taking a short nap this afternoon, I had the strangest dream.

I was driving cross-country in my mother's old Ford Grenada.  The AM radio in that 1970's POS would only pick up one station, and all it played was zombie versions of popular songs.  For example:

Hooked on a Brainstem - Blue Swede
NoBrains - Eric Clapton
Stairway to Barricades - Led Zeppelin
If you like burning zombies (The Molotov Cocktail song) - Rupert Holmes
Shamblin Man - The Allman Brothers
Enter Zombie - Metallica
Bite me Baby, One more Time - Britney Spears
Can't Bite This - MC Hammer
Shambler's Paradise - Coolio
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo, although this one was unchanged.
The Biological Mystery Tour - The Beatles

Luckily, I only took a 30 minute nap, so I was spared the drive across Nebraska listening to this stuff.  I wonder what brought this on?

1 comment:

Irish said...

Did Timothy Leary stop by? :)

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.