Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yet another reason

This Ain't Hell points out another reason why I will never live in a subdivision or anywhere else that has a Home Owner's Association.

No offense, but I don't like my neighbors enough to let them tell me how my house will be designed or painted, where I will park my vehicles, or how often I mow my grass.  Politely point out something you object to and have a rational discussion with me, and the worst that will happen is we will agree to disagree.  The first time someone stands on my porch and demands I change how I keep up my property is the last time they walk on without a limp.  The good Lord made axe handles for a reason.

My goal is to live far enough out in the country that I can pee off of the porch and the only person who will object is Irish Woman.

Oh, and if you're worried that a smaller house that's accessible to someone with this disabled vet's condition will exert downward pressure on your property values, then you know precisely diddly over squat about the current housing market.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Amen to that... sigh...

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.