Thursday, June 23, 2011

Schadenfreude

It appears that an investment scheme that was supposed to use the Chicago Mercantile Exchange to raise money for terrorists didn't work.  Apparently, $35 million was sent to Chicago, and when the federal government froze the account, there was only $7 million in it.  The rest had been lost on the commodities market.

Shucks.

Allow me to shed a silent tear for the member of the Fifth Column that lost more money than I will earn over the course of my entire life in an effort to raise money for people who want to kill me and people like me.

I honestly hope that this guy gets away from our officials.  My guess is that the retribution from the goat-pimps whose money he lost will be much worse than 20 years with three hots and a cot.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.