Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On rough play

No, not that kind.  Get your mind out of the gutter.

I just got done rasslin' with Boo.  Basically, I tickled him and he did something that looked like a miniature version of this:

He was, of course, giggling like a maniacal fiend through the whole experience.  He really takes after his mother.

I've always enjoyed playing rough with my kids.  It's one of the reasons Junior Bear named me DaddyBear in the first place.  Cuddling and hugging are nice, but nothing beats letting a little one pummel you for fun.  It gets out a lot of their aggression, wears them out for bedtime, gives you a stress break, and gives you an excuse to ice down your neck.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.