Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quote of the Day

I'm not naming or linking to the invertebrate. I suspect the resulting Bredalanche has him furiously massaging his prostate with a turnip twaddler while wearing his dead grandmother's nightgown and sniffing his uncle's dirty, piss-stained y-fronts in ecstasy. You can find him fairly easily. 
-- CalvinsMom, at The Transmogrifier Files writing about this


Just for the record, I do this blog under the Creative Commons license.  Of course, you still should attribute anything you take from my pile of brain droppings back here, and if I object to how you're using it, I'd appreciate it if we could have a rational discussion about it, instead of calling me names.   I promise to reciprocate.



No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.