Friday, June 24, 2011

Slow Posting

Not going to be a lot of posting here for the next few days.  Irish Woman and I are taking the family up to Indiana for the annual Hoosier Hoedown.  All of her Indiana family is getting together for the weekend at one of the lakes.

This year, my goal is to enjoy myself and not come home a raving lunatic.  Toward that end I've simplified what we're taking, told the kids that dad doesn't have a filter if they get on his nerves, and am stopping at the liquor store before we cross the state line.

Y'all have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Mad Saint Jack said...

You know there is an Indy blogmeet this sunday?

(I can't make it.)

Irish said...

I would make a comment about you going to see the hoosiers first lady falling to the ground but that would be wacist.. so I won't do it.

DaddyBear said...

We're too far south to do that this weekend. We need to hook up and head to Indy one of thesemonths.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.