Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Addition to the Blog

Over to the right, I've added a link to Lucky Gunner.  They've been a good vendor to me, and I want to promote a company I like.  I've bought a bit of ammunition from them, done a review for them, and they hosted me at the Memorial Day blogshoot.

But I have to give full disclosure on this:  I've signed up to be a part of their affiliate program.  Basically, if you click on that graphic and buy ammunition from them, I will get a small percentage of what you spend back in compensation for the space on my blog.  If I talk about a shopping experience with them or do another review, there will be links in those posts that point to their site or products that will also be part of the affiliate program.  All funds from this go into the "Buy DaddyBear Shooty Stuff" fund.

I'm going to follow a few rules on this, and I want you all to keep me honest:


  1. I am not going to turn into a salesman for Lucky Gunner.  I believe they do a good enough job all on their own.  I'm just providing a compensated link.
  2. I will continue to do business with them and will comment on my experience.  I have done a product review for them in the past, and I hope to do more in the future.  But I will always be honest in my assessments and be forthright about my business dealings with LG.
  3. If I screw up, I will be honest with myself and you all when called on it.  No "reasoned discourse".


So there you have it.  I'm letting someone advertise on my blog, and I'm setting some ground rules for myself to make sure it stays on the up and up.

Now back to your regularly scheduled content.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good post! Honesty is unusual today!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.