Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just when you thought it was safe

To sit down and read a book:

That's powdered sugar.  Boo went to bed 45 minutes before this happened, and had been quiet for half an hour.  Now I know why.  There was a trail from the canister into the dining room and living room. It took 10 minutes of rinsing and scrubbing to get it all out of his hair, and then of course he was awake.

He has to get it from Irish Woman.  None of his older brothers and sisters do things like this.  But I'm impressed.  30 years of taking care of children, and I've never seen anything like this.

Maybe this would be easier if I drank more.....

2 comments:

Josh Kruschke said...

LoL:-)

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing.

Ah, hell who am I kidding.

:-)
Josh

P.S. It could of been worse honey could of been involved.

DaddyBear said...

Good point Josh. It can always be worse!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.