Sunday, June 12, 2011

I have found my mid-life crisis

H/T to Tam on this one.  I'm going to go the geek road on the whole motorcycle thing and get one of these:

Looks like a cross between a crotch rocket and a mini-helicopter.  Who needs loud pipes on a Harley when you can swoop in on something that sounds like a small airplane?  All it needs is two holsters for double-barreled shotguns, one on each side for balance, a black leather jacket, and a pair of biker boots, and I'd be all set for that mid-life crisis that's due any minute now.

Yeah, it's experimental, and by the time all the bugs are worked out and they make it to market, I'll be too old.  But a guy can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.