Friday, June 17, 2011

Blogiversary

Well, it's been 3 years since I started letting the voices in my head fill up these blog pages.  Almost 1350 posts, and almost 1300 comments in 3 years isn't too shabby.  I have no idea how many people have been here since I started this in 2008, but the number of daily visits is slowly but steadily climbing, so I must be doing something right. Or you all are stopping in to see what the freak is up to. Either way, I'm having a good time.

Since I started doing this, I've moved one kid out of the house, continued at my day job, and somehow stayed sane.  BooBoo is now a little bruiser that is running us ragged, Girlie Bear is about to become a teenage girl, Little Bear starts high school at the end of the summer.  Irish Woman has been through 4 companies but kept the same job.

I've met a lot of really good people through this blog and the GBC, and I've even met a few in the real world.  I've become friends with people from the other side of the globe, and I've gained a lot of new perspectives from reading y'all's work.

For all that, and for putting up with my rants, ramblings, whines, and especially my bad jokes, thank you.

7 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!

Spikessib said...

Happy Blogiversary!

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Happy Blogiversarry!

Old NFO said...

Damn glad to call you a friend Sir, and we'd have never met without this new fangled medium ;-)

Keep up the brain droppings :-) Oh yeah, and congratulations!

DaddyBear said...

Thanks guys!

Julie said...

Happy Blogiversary DB :)

MrGarabaldi said...

Congratulations on your blogversity!!!! I do enjoy reading your brain squeezing. I guess that I am warped individual. Something about that birds of a feather flock together or something like that.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.