Friday, June 17, 2011

A match, some kerosene, and a cooler of beer

That's my formula for fixing this particular problem.
"It's really hard to rest assured at night to not think you've got a snake in your bed with you or going to step on one when you get up,"
No kidding?  Excuse me while I have an all over body shiver.

Yeah, garter snakes are harmless, and I'm sure this house doesn't have a mouse problem. 

But I wouldn't touch this property until the house had been gassed, burned to the ground, checked for an old Indian burial ground, and rebuilt.

Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.