Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trimming the Blog Roll

Sometime in the next few days, I'll be cutting down the blog roll a bit.

Basically, if you haven't posted in the past six months, you're going to roll off.

If you maintain a blog, but haven't posted in a long time and want to stay on my blog roll, drop me a comment and I'll make sure to keep you on it.

If you notice that I got overzealous with the pruning shears and someone inadvertently gets whacked, feel free to squawk at me and I'll correct the mistake.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey I just noticed I am on your blogroll. THANK YOU, I will be putting you on my ASAP.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.