Saturday, May 28, 2011

A good start to the weekend

We're about halfway through the first day of the Lucky Gunner Blogshoot, and I'm having a ball.  One of the guys here had a full auto M-16A1, so I gave it a shot out of nostalgia.  As I was loading up a couple of magazines,  I realized I was sharing a table with Tam and Oleg.  Now that's a good way to start the day.

The event is happening a few miles outside of Knoxville, and you couldn't ask for a prettier location or day.  Here's a few pictures:



More to come!

4 comments:

Scott McCray said...

So freakin' jealous...had to choose between NRAAM and Lucky Gunner Blogshoot...maybe next time. Have fun!

Nancy R. said...

CANNON???



I love me some "blammo!"

Old NFO said...

And we DID have fun, didn't we!!! :-)

DaddyBear said...

Oh yes, there was fun to be had.

Nancy, these were probably a little modern for your tastes. They were fired using percussion caps. ;-)

Scott, I understand completely. The only reason I was able to fit both in this year was that they were close enough for an easy drive.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.