Tuesday, May 31, 2011

He should have trimmed his mustache

A man in England attempted to sneak out of the courthouse and avoid reporters by dressing in women's clothing before departing.  Apparently it didn't work.

My guess is he wore something no woman would be caught dead in.  Let's face it, most of us guys have the fashion sense of a mule:

"Let's see, shall I wear the bright red lipstick, blonde wig, striped silk blouse and black pants with patent leather pumps, or go all out and wear the tight sweater and skirt combo with 7" stillettos?"

Now, some guys might be able to pull this off.  I've known several men who could change into something a little more feminine and blend in pretty well.  I, on the other hand, would only blend in with a reunion of the 1988 East German Women's weightlifting team.  It's just so hard to find pretty shoes in size 15 men's and I can't find a dress that isn't a moomoo that doesn't make me look like a hooker.

For those of you who have met me, I apologize for the mental image you just had.

4 comments:

Julie said...

i've not met you and i still need brain bleach ...

Jennifer said...

I have met you. And now there are giggles.

Jay G said...

AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

DaddyBear said...

You are welcome!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.