Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oleg gets his Coonan on

Oleg Volk has a good picture of the Coonan .357 automatic in use by a small-framed woman.  Performance by the gun was reported to be extremely accurate, and by the picture at the link above, you can see that the shooter was able to get back on  target while the brass from the last round was still in the air.

I saw and handled the Coonan when I was at NRA last weekend, and I really liked the way it felt in my hand.  Like I said, it's a solid chunk of metal, so I'm not surprised that muzzle flip and recoil were so easily manageable.  It's definitely going on my list of guns to add to the collection.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.