Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quote of the Day

I've always thought the computer in the corn planter population monitors were too smart for the job they had to do. They get bored and decide to themselves "I think I'll fuck with Frank today
-- Frank W. James

Looks like you can't get away from psychotically evil technology no matter what you do for a living.

Frank's been having a heck of a time getting his crops in this year, and I fear that he's not unique.  Remember, if the farmers can't farm, we don't eat.  He's a heck of a nice guy.  I was fortunate to meet him in Pittsburgh.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Concur on BOTH counts... Technology is NOT our friend (especially when we NEED it), and Frank is a truly nice guy!

DaddyBear said...

I deleted a comment here, which thankfully is pretty rare so far. If you want to go off on a rant about something that's not related to the post, do it on your own blog. I hear Google is giving them away for free.

If you want to go off on a rant about the subject of the post, then feel free. Just try to keep it PG, be respectful to the other children, and don't make me have to talk to the nice men in the dark suits.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.