Sunday, May 29, 2011

I wonder if that was street value

A company in Los Angeles is reporting that a truckload of crab that was supposed to be delivered to Seattle has disappeared.  The paperwork the trucker used to pick up the load was forged, so authorities are working on the assumption that this is the work of organized crime.

The two things that went through my mind while reading this was:

"Hey buddy, wanna buy some of this crab that I got in the live well of my Volare?"

and

I wonder if the trucker will sleep with the shellfishes if he cooperates with the police?

1 comment:

Peter said...

Clearly the work of a bad-tempered old criminal . . . also known as a crustacean old fart!

;-)

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.