Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quote of the Day


I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.  -- Marine General James Mattis

This one came to mind when I was reading the article with this quote:  



"President Obama, this is your army, we are ready to march," Hoffa said. "But everybody here's got to vote. If we go back, and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son-of-a-bitches out."


We are a peaceful people.  We will bleed for anyone, give the last crumb out of our cupboards to the hungry, and gladly help those who need it.  But raise a hand to us, and we will take off your arm.  Be careful who you make your enemy, Junior.

1 comment:

45er said...

Yeah, a best selling author in our camp once said "you'll know when our side gets riled". It takes a lot to get us there, but it's the last thing you want to go up against. There will be no question if someone pokes the bear.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.