Friday, September 23, 2011

Eureka!

A while ago, Tam and pretty much every other blogger I read asked what music you would want to listen to as you went out in a blaze of glory before becoming Purina Zombie Chow.  They all had good ideas, but I couldn't think of what I would want to listen to while shooting out my last magazine of copper jacketed lead.

Would it be something inspiring?


Or maybe something from my youth?


I couldn't decide, so I didn't put up a post.  But then I read this from Alan, and I knew the perfect music to listen to while taking as many Zeds with me to hell as I could:


1 comment:

Daddy Hawk said...

Dragula is certainly appropo, but it doesn't make my Zombie playlist. I'd put Mr. Scary by Dokken on there with some Metallica, Anthrax, Pantera and a bunch of other stuff from my headbanger days.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.