Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Open Letter

Dear NFL,

Just what in the name of all that is holy do you think you're doing holding a double header set of football games starting at 8:30 on the East coast?  Are you trying to hide some deep dark secret in the second half of the late game?  Do you think that those of us who hold Monday Night Football to be a sacred part of our fall don't have jobs on Tuesday morning?  Do you really think that advertisements played at 1:30 AM are worth it?

Stop making me choose between your sport and sleep!  You will lose eventually!

Daddy J. Bear

1 comment:

bluesun said...

They lost me at halftime. I really wanted to see how my Broncos would do without head douche McDaniels, but I wanted to go to bed even more--and I'm in Mountain Time so it even wasn't that bad!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.