Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've got a long way to go

before I measure up to the gods of blogging.

What I said:

From the "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" Department - A man was stopped after he was seen walking on a highway in Indiana while carrying a sword.  He took a swing at police officers with his mighty blade, then tried to carjack a vehicle.  Wow, there's a lot going on there.  The department for this one is a direct quote of one of the things the man said to police.  I'm at a loss on a whitty comment to make about this.  This one pretty much stands on its own.

What Tam said about the same news report:

Confronted by the evil henchmen of the Sheriff of Garyham, who appeared to be armed with phials of irritating, wands of tazing, and bracelets of arresting, Strongheart swung his sword, but rolled a Critical Miss. He then failed his saving throw against Going To Jail, and accompanied the warders peacefully.
She said much more.  I guess there's a reason people don't get excited when I come into the room, but when Tam speaks, people listen.

4 comments:

Irish said...

I guess your right.. Tam's account was quite the story telling! I wish I was a better wordsmith, until then I'll stick to machining :)

Old NFO said...

She DOES have a way with words... Of course we're guys, so we have trouble with more than one syllable... :-)

DaddyBear said...

yep! ;0)

Tam said...

Aw, shucks. :o

Y'all're just saying that 'cause I blush easy.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.