Monday, January 9, 2012

Get it out of my brain!

Sorry to do this to you guys, but this has been going over and over in my mind for the past few hours, ever since I watched Fozzie Bear do the original.


Hi diddly dee
A blogger's life for me!
With Kalashnikov and Browning's guns
Tamara's snark and Peter's puns
LabRat's smart and Weerd is too
Mossad Ayoob talks about follow through
Auntie J and her little Fry
Pissed tells jokes that will make you cry
Robb has pants that he doesn't wear
Jennifer cut off all her hair
Oleg has magic that ditches clothes
Uncle's links and Brigid's prose
Jay counts goblins and Alan sighs
Linoge keeps pointing out all the lies
NFO has all the wonderful toys
Joe Huffman knows how to make some noise
Barron writes about all the bad cops
Borepatch has smarts that never stop

A bloggers life for me!

It goes on and on, but I think you get the idea.

10 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nicely done Sir! :-)

MSgt B said...

Simply perfect!

TheMinuteman said...

That's awesome!

Bob said...

@Alan: LOL!

TinCan Assassin said...

You win the the internets, sir!

Auntie J said...

I'm honored to make your list!

Irish said...

Cool that was Great!!

It WINZ!

Weer'd Beard said...

Hah hah! You think I'm smart!

Fooled another one! :)

Thanks bud that's wicked cool!

Roberta X said...

:) Kewl!

Tam said...

Snerk! :)

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.