Friday, January 20, 2012

Thoughts on the Evening


  • I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  It's better to be shot and lay on the ground for an hour than it is to be captured, flex-cuffed, and questioned.
  • Apparently the United States military is recruiting rhinos now.  One of them powerslammed me when I was uncooperative about being flex-cuffed.
  • Note to self:  When being questioned and you are asked what you do for a living, telling the interrogator "I used to be a soldier until I took an arrow to the knee" might be very funny, but it will not endear you to said interrogator.

2 comments:

bluesun said...

Real life meme application FTW!

MrGarabaldi said...

Love the last one, hehehe

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.