Sunday, August 21, 2011

T-Shirt Idea

We were discussing guns in GBC last night*, and I brought up cap and ball revolvers.

Then it occurred to me.  People who shoot cap and ball guns are really proud of their guns (I know, who isn't?), and they might like some apparel to get people to notice their rather unique firearm.

What I have in mind is a t-shirt with a picture of a cap and ball revolver with the slogan "My gun has nipples" across it.  Sell them at gun shows and such.

What do y'all think?  Too juvenile, or just juvenile enough?

*I know, go figure.

9 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

THAT is pure genius. I may have to get one of those for my brother in law assuming he still has the cap and ball revolver I bought for him.

Unknown said...

Or how about "my gun has balls"

DaddyBear said...

Siddartha, that would be at least as hilarious!

Cemetery's Gun Blob said...

+1 for Siddhartha's comment.

Cap and Ball 4 e'vah!!

JP said...

This is the best idea I've heard since JayG put a tactical rail thingy with a bayonet and a reddot on a blackpowder shotgun...

Seriously though, get these shirts made. I'll buy one.

Anonymous said...

I compete with cap & ball. I'd wear it. I've got a shirt that says "Skirmishers .69"

45er said...

Siddhartha may have hit on a his/hers possibility for you.

DaddyBear said...

Thanks guys! If I had an ounce of artistic talent, I'd definitely put some tee-shirts out. But I could never draw that darned turtle on the matchbook cover.

But hey, the blog's Creative Commons, so if anyone wants to draw up the design and make them, have at it! Just remember where you got the idea and link back!

Rignerd said...

My gun has balls and nipples, then again so do I.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.