Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dear Netflix,

I wanted to say thank you for giving me an opportunity to examine another aspect of my monthly expenses and compare what I pay for with what I actually use.  I've been getting disks from you for a year or so, but I realize now that I only exchange one or two disks a month, which makes the cost of renting them from you very expensive on a per disk basis.  Now that you've decided that you want to bring the cost of having physical media delivered to my home expensive enough that I have to make this calculation, I've decided I no longer wish to pay for a service that I do not use very much.

Since we do use the streaming content portion of your service quite a bit, we will continue to do business with you.  But I must tell you that there are other options for streaming movies and other content.  You can either improve the number of titles you provide across the Internet, or wait for one of your competitors to overtake you and earn my business.

It's your choice.

Sincerely,

Daddy J. Bear

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.