Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back

On the whole, this has been a good year for us.  Irish Woman and I are still gainfully employed, and everyone is in good health.  Knock wood, but no major catastrophes have hit our little family.  The kids continue to do well.

I've met a lot of wonderful people this year, both in the real world and on the web.  I may not speak to all of y'all every day, but I read what you write and it gives me new perspectives on the world.

Thanks for putting up with my bad jokes and rants.  I promise more of the same for the new year.

4 comments:

Keads said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Old NFO said...

Same to ya DB!

Julie said...

Wishing you a great year DB! I'll be around for the jokes (unfortunately)

Jay G said...

Happy New Year DB!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.