- Kitchenette with full sized refrigerator, electric stove, and dishwasher. The kitchenette is also stocked with real dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, and pots and pans.
- Two televisions with satellite receivers in every suite, one with a DVD player
- Two room suites. The main living area held a queen-sized pullout sofa-bed, while the bedroom contained two double beds with new mattresses.
- Separate pool and hot-tub
- Hot breakfast buffet every morning
- DVD library to check out movies at the front desk
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Social hour on Monday through Thursday, which included a couple of beers or glasses of wine and hot and cold snacks.
- Great location. We were able to get to the Zoo, restaurants, grocery stores, and entertainment in minutes without having to navigate the interstate.
- Immaculately clean rooms, pool, and grounds.
- Extremely pleasant and helpful staff
- Great value. We stayed 4 nights for less than $400 dollars
- An actual hot breakfast in the morning instead of just bagels and cold cereal. This was a lot easier than going down the street for breakfast, and added to the value of the hotel to us.
- Very family friendly, but I could also see staying there if you were in Columbus on business.
- The Wi-fi was convenient to use, very dependable, and fast. This was probably the best wireless Internet access I've seen in a hotel.
- It's an older hotel, so there were minor blemishes on the trim of the rooms as I stated earlier. However, this was relatively minor and were not unsightly or a safety hazard.
- When we tried to check in at 2 PM on Thursday, our room wasn't cleaned yet, so we had to go get a bite to eat while room cleaning took place. This wasn't a major problem as we were hungry anyway, but it was the one time the staff had to play catch up all weekend. Also, we may have brought this on ourselves since check-in time isn't until 4 PM, and we arrived a little after 2.
So overall, I'd give this hotel a 4.5 out of a possible 5. The pro's definitely outweigh the con's, and we already plan to stay there again when we go back to Columbus in the future. I would definitely recommend the Chase Suites to anyone travelling to Columbus for business or pleasure.