Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dear Glenn

Bite my ass.  Seriously.

Who cares why the young people who were killed last week in Norway were gathered together?  People send their kids to all sorts of camps all the time.  Growing up, I went to church camp, Scout camp, and even went to a camp put on by the union my father belonged to.  We didn't sit around and discuss Marxism and unionization.  We went boating and roasted marshmallows.  I sincerely doubt this was an indoctrination camp.  My guess is that the party put on the camp so that kids with similar backgrounds could get together and have some fun.  Yes, I'm sure that whatever lessons were drawn from the experience supported the party line, but that's entirely beside the point.

You bloated, whiny, ignorant, arrogant ass.  You are dancing in the blood of children in order to make a political point.  They haven't even started holding the funerals yet, and you're questioning the motivations of the parents of dead children.  Real classy.

Do those of us who lean to the right a favor:  When you have a thought, keep it in your head.  Don't verbalize it.  It might be useful if you just stopped talking and writing altogether.  I am sick unto death of being challenged by liberals because of the crap that you and your ilk spew.   Get.  Off. My. Side.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, that one is a bit over the top...

DaddyBear said...

Him or me?

Wilson said...

I hate it when anyone starts spewing rhetoric like this, especially someone on my political side of the spectrum. Beck needs to think more, talk less, and if this is the best he can come up with stop talking at all. Even if they were on the island being “indoctrinated” that is irrelevant, these were innocent children gun downed by a madman. But what I hate the most about this whole disgusting story is that I find myself in complete agreement with The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence who said Beck’s remarks were "absolutely disgusting.” That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.