Friday, July 15, 2011

Darn it

I've been slowly progressing in coming back from surgery, but I'm still taking liquid opiates to control the pain.  A little less each day, but it's enough to make me a little foggy at times, and naps are my friends.

I had planned on taking this time when I'm home alone for a few days to catch up on all of the non-family, non-Irish Woman movies and TV that I've been putting off.  I've tried re-watching Firefly, BattleStar Galactica, Star Trek, and a few movies on Netflix.

But I just can't keep my mind on anything with a plot.  I start to drift just as things get interesting, even during a 40 minute Firefly episode.  Very frustrating when you come back to reality and find that you've missed the climax of an episode, especially when you do it more than once.

So I've been watching Futurama, Bugs Bunny, and a few other things.  Guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer before I go on that non-stop BSG marathon so that I can finally figure out just what the heck that show was about.

Sigh.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.