Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our long national nightmare is over!

OK, I know it's a tribalistic exercise in watching millionaires play a child's game.  I know that there is little to no social value in professional sports as practiced in this country, and that all I'm doing is making the rich richer.  And I know that watching it on TV makes me into a couch potato and a raving lunatic at times.

But football's back baby!  Starting next month, my Sunday, Monday, and Thursday dance card is full.  I will re-acquaint myself with the family in February.

I'll be back after I go stock up on beverages, snacks, and grillable meat.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.