Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Overheard in GBC

While hanging out with the good people of the GunBlogger Conspiracy today, Dixie mentioned that she was getting a new puppy today.  I mentioned that I had shown BooBoo Marko's pictures of his new puppies, and that he is now pestering me to get him that puppy.  Not a dog, but that exact puppy.  The boy loves hotdogs, and I told him it was a weiner dog, so in his mind, it's a puppy made of hotdogs and that's gotta be awesome.

During our discussion, we started talking about names for dachshunds, and Dixie wins the Internetz for her idea:


dixie: I have the perfect name
dixie: Boo's Kloos
SCI-FI: ...
Vic_TokyoHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
DaddyBear: yeah, not gonna happen dixie
SCI-FI : I liked Kaiser
DaddyBear: but that is genius
Unfortunately, as much as we like to indulge Boo, I don't think we'll be driving to New England for a dog anytime soon.  But that would be the perfect name.

2 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

If you DO cave to Boo's wishes My place is on the way, stop by for a meal!

DaddyBear said...

Thanks Weerd. Even IndulgoDad has his limits, but I'll make it up that way someday.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.