Monday, July 11, 2011

Of Course He Is

Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movie series, has announced that he is starting a career as a rap 'artist'.  Apparently his acting career, including a leading role in an upcoming unnecessary remake of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" isn't enough to fill his calendar or that hole in his heart where his soul used to be.

Just what the world needs, another former child star hack actor who decides to branch out into 'music' so that he will feel fulfilled.  He's apparently going to do some Eurotrash hip-hop tracks.  I kind of hope he goes full gangsta rapper so I can watch the ghosts of Biggee and Tupac rip him limb from limb.  Where do I sign up for the newsletter?

I look forward to Mr. Felton's imminent arrest and/or drug rehab.  I also look forward to whipping the bejeezus out of the first kid who crosses my path reciting the latest hit single/seizure inducer from M.C. Malfoy.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.