Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Going Down For a While

Well, it's only taken 34 years since the first time a doctor said they should come out, but I'm finally having my tonsils removed.  By the time you read this, I'll be under the knife.

I'm not going to be posting for a couple of days, but I'll be back.  Some of my first posts after surgery may be a little.... muddled.  Hey, my doctor promises to keep me 'comfortable' for the first week or two after I come home.  If I piss anyone off, just drop me a note and I'll do an edit/delete once I'm back in my right mind.

Or maybe I'll take the best of these, publish them, and be the next Hunter S. Thompson.  Man made an entire career writing about what happens when you're stoned.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in a couple of days.

4 comments:

Laura said...

may recovery be quick!

Peter said...

Eat lots of ice-cream (with bourbon sauce!).

:-)

Old NFO said...

Ice cream :-)

DaddyBear said...

oh, here there be ice cream and verderhum, peter!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.