Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thought for the Day

Lord, make me patient with those who are learning, and forgiving of those who refuse to learn.

Lord, help me to not attribute to malice that which is probably ordinary stupidity.

Lord, give me the strength to do what is necessary, not what I'd rather be doing.

And finally Lord, remind me that all of your children are worthy of respect and kindness for your sake alone, and that I should not treat them in the way that they have so fully earned.

Amen




2 comments:

Jay G said...

And Lord, failing that, give me the sight to hide the bodies where they may not be found...

MrGarabaldi said...

Perfect ending to that prayer....;)

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.