Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quiz on Second Amendment Knowledge

The Christian Science Monitor has posted up a quiz on general knowledge of the Second Amendment and gun rights in general.  It's pretty high level, but I think it's a pretty good place to do a check on your overall knowledge.  And yeah, you can argue about some of the "why did this happen" and "what does this mean?" questions, but that's what we've been doing in the courts and on the gun sites since I can remember.

I scored 10 out of 12, missing two questions about NFA 34.  Guess I know where I need to study up.

How did y'all do?

4 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

11 of 12. I missed the one about whether there is a personal right to own shoulder fired missles.

Joat said...

10 of 12. I missed the one that was opinion based about shoulder fired missiles, and I forgot that the NFA originally made a nod to interstate commerce.

Bryan Reavis said...

11 out of 12
grumblegrumble....stupid opinion question...grumblegrumble

Jake (formerly Riposte3) said...

10 of 12. That shoulder fired missile question is poorly worded (it should specify that it's asking about the current interpretation). I also have to question if it was really just the one incident that spawned NFA '34, or if the others in the "wrong" answer also contributed.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.