Friday, March 30, 2012

Blogs Roundup

  • Mama Bear has me smacking my forehead and wondering "Why didn't I think of that?"  Update - She has pictures of the finished product too!
  • Bob Owens at Pajamas Media has a great rundown on an Appleseed event.  I need to get Girlie Bear and myself signed up for one of those.
  • Roberta X gets my Irish up about the lack of good choices in presidential politics since about 1984.
  • Peter owes me big time for all the hot coffee I snorted out through my nasal passages while reading his latest anecdote.
  • NavyOne brings us a story about an American who gave his life so that an Afghan child could live.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Where do we get such men?
Updates for posts I stumbled across after I hit "Publish"
  • Whitecoat brings us a story that has some of the best visual pictures I've had in a long time.
  •  Badass of the Week has a profile of someone I could see using as a model for my life. (Language Warning)

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, go do an Appleseed! It's worth it! And concur on the Navy One post!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.