Friday, March 30, 2012

Today's Earworm

Due to the way our schedules work out, I'm normally the parent who gets Boo ready in the morning and takes him to school.  For whatever reason, I either listen to a mix of kids music or a mix of classical music on the iPod for our 15 minute drive. 

This morning, the classical mix brought us to the beginning to the choral part of Beethoven's 9th Symphony, which I have been told I incorrectly call "Ode to Joy".  The recording I have has a great German baritone doing the initial solo, and Boo got into it.

As we walked into the school, he was singing "Fweude!  Fweude!" as dramatically as he could.

I think I'm doing something right.


No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.