Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nice Evening Out

The Irish Woman and I got a babysitter last night and went out for dinner and a show.

Dinner was at Cunningham's in downtown Louisville.  If you like Kentucky cuisine, it's really good.  If you're on a low-salt, low-cholesterol diet, I'd suggest another venue.  There's a reason that Kentucky ranks high on the heart disease listings for the United States.  It's mighty tasty, though.

The show was Lewis Black at the Louisville Palace.  I've been a fan of this comedian for years, and it was great to finally see him live.  He's definitely worth the ticket.  I was laughing so hard that I almost cracked skulls with the lady sitting behind me.  She was leaning way forward to laugh, and I reared back to laugh.  Luckily, no concussions.

We were celebrating our 5th anniversary.  It was a bit late, and it's been a long time since we had an evening out without kids.  We have to do that more often.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.