Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Shout Outs

To the dedicated Salvation Army bell ringer in front of Walmart this afternoon, thanks.  You're doing the Lord's work.

To the nice lady who stopped and gave a soda to the bell ringer as she left and her daughter put money in his pot, good on ya! 

To the nice lady in Walmart who gave me the stinky eye because I was in line ahead of her, my apologies for being able to find what I need quicker than you did.  I'm also sorry that my milk, bread, cheese, and coffee were in line ahead of your DVD player and video games.

To the genius who came up with the automatic machine at the post office for purchasing stamps, my most heartfelt thanks.  The line to the counter was 15 deep and moving slow.

And last, but certainly not least, to the pretty young lady who left the post office as I was pulling into the parking lot, thank you.  The naughty elf outfit you were wearing put a lot of Christmas cheer into my heart.

And to the rest of you, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.