Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm really trying this year

Christmas just isn't my thing, and sometimes I get downright grinchy this time of year.

This year, I am making an effort to be, if not jolly, at least tolerant of the holiday.

Heck, I even listened to Christmas music when I drove Girlie Bear to school this morning. 

Granted, after I dropped her off, I listened to Metallica's Black Album until I started feeling right again.  But I made the effort.

I'll be working graveyard shift next week, so posting may be at wacky hours.  Nothing says Merry Christmas like sleep deprivation and disturbed rest cycles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.