Friday, April 27, 2012

Today's Earworm

This one is dedicated to JayG, who put this little ditty into my mind last night in GBC.  Perhaps thanks to the extra spicy fried rice I had for dinner last night, I dreamt last night I was in a dive bar I used to frequent. George Thorogood was up on stage playing it over and over and over.  Now, that's not exactly a bad dream.  Nothing like dreaming about sitting in a bar, enjoying a few drinks, and listening to music.  But doing it in that never-ending dream time became tiresome.

And yes, it's still scratching at my temporal lobe.


2 comments:

Jay G said...

Muwhahahahahahahaha...

Just remember one thing:

It's THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

DaddyBear said...

Jay, you are an evil, evil man.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.