Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Days of Shakespeare - Day 19

A fair face will wither; a full eye will wax hollow: but a good heart, Kate, is the sun and the moon; or, rather, the sun and not the moon; for it shines bright, and never changes, but keeps his course truly. -- Henry V, Act V, Scene II

My Take - My wife is beautiful, and she always will be.  But what makes her beautiful to me is more than her soft red hair and flashing green eyes.  It's the size and depth of her love for me and my children, her forgiving nature when I inevitably mess up, and her ability to look beyond my failings to see the man she thinks I am that keeps her beauty as the years go by.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.