Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Days of Shakespeare - Day 15

O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't! -- The Tempest, Act V, Scene I

My Take - This past weekend, I was surrounded by wonderful people.  Some of them were close friends, some I had just met, and thousands of them I had never met.  But all of them took a step to show their support for an organization that looks out for their rights, to learn more about their sport and the technology and the issues associated with it, and to let the world know that we are a strong, rational movement.  O brave new world, indeed.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.