- Really, George Lucas? You added a sub scene in the re-release of "The Phantom Menace" where JarJar calls Amidala 'hot'? And he was speaking to a 9 year old Anakin? Yeah, nothing creepy about that.
- Taking Boo to a local establishment with video games, ticket prizes, blow-up confidence courses, and a two story inflatable slide may have been my best idea ever. He was
wouldwound up like a cheap watch after we got home, but he was asleep at 7:30 precisely and I haven't heard a peep out of him yet.
- Taking a full-on face plant off of the end of the two story slide might be nature's way of telling you that it's time to go eat some pizza.*
- I think Boo is going into a growth spurt. At the restaurant, he ate three chicken fingers, a handful of corn chips, a quesadilla, and half a large pepperoni pizza washed down with a large glass of milk. When we got home, he complained he was hungry. I shudder at the thought of the teenage years.
- Next time I take Boo there, I have to make sure I'm not on pager support, because it would have been a lot more fun if I'd been able to take advantage of the well-stocked bar.
- Boo and Girlie Bear won enough tickets playing games to win a pen shaped like a flamingo and a dinosaur filled with silicone gel that you could squeeze and make bubbles with. I thought that was kind of neat until I realized how much money I'd given Girlie Bear to entertain herself and that these two pieces of soft rubber kitch were all she had to show for it.
- Taking a vacuum to a dog might not be the most fun thing I and Shadow have ever done together, but it's more effective than using the leaf blower to gather up all of the hair. Guess it's going to be an early spring, because I could knit a litter of puppies out of what we swept up the other night.
- Went out and laid out the spring project of moving everything on the north end of the back yard to the south end and everything on the south end to the north end with Irish Woman. I started to object on some of the details, but held my tongue. It's easier that way, and I now have plausible deniability.
- Irish Woman put out bird feed this morning, and our front porch looked like something out of "The Birds". I'm not looking forward to cleaning that sidewalk.
* He was fine. I gave him a hug, told him to walk it off, and he was OK by the time we got back to the table. Of course, the waterworks started as soon as he saw his mom, but we'll work on that.