Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blogs Roundup


  • Chuck Z has lost his best friend.  Go on over and show some love.
  • Nancy R. articulates something that I think a lot of gun owners feel.
  • OldNFO has some good information about Scouting.
  • Mr.G's has a good summary of the problems with cracks on the Airbus A-380.
  • Keads shows some of the .22's he uses to teach others and to train himself.



And finally, I'd like to thank everyone who put me on their list for the Liebster award.  I had a nice post all queued up with everyone's name, and then Chrome crashed and Blogger ate my homework.  Since I'm too cool to keep a history of where I've been on the Internet and I have the memory of a frog lately, I don't have a clue who you all were, but there was more than one of y'all.  So thanks!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.