Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 Day s of Twain - Day 15

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations and resentments flit away and a sunny spirit takes their place.

My Take - I know that I'm on a downward slide in my attitude and outlook when I start to listen to more comedy than music on the iPod.  Laughter is the best catharsis I have, and when I'm feeling especially crummy, I want to laugh.  It could be a Bill Cosby routine I listened to in diapers, if it makes me laugh, I want to hear it.

And remember folks, if you aren't laughing, you ought to be crying.

1 comment:

Six said...

I just went through a navel gazing episode and have come to the same conclusion. I'm trying very hard to see the positive where and when I can. It's becoming increasingly difficult but hey, laughing beats tears any day.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.