Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dear Chrysler

Just for kicks and grins, I opened up the slick sales brochure you sent to me for your new sedan.  Don't get me wrong.  I'd rather buy a used 1972 VW Bug that's been rusting in a Florida swamp, but that's another story.

I wondered why the brochure came in a sealed plastic envelope, but after flipping through the first few pages, I realized why.  Your brochure had been sprayed with something that emulates the "new car smell".

That's pretty innovative, like a bakery that has fans to send the smell of baking bread out to the sidewalk.  I have to give you points for that.

Feel free to keep sending me more brochures, though.  I find they make good weed barriers.  It's probably something to do with the shiny coating you spray on them.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.