Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What the heck?

Following Tam's lead, here are the top 25 played songs on my iPhone:


  1. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd
  2. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - Beatles
  3. Your Wildest Dreams - Moody Blues
  4. Magical Mystery Tour - Beatles
  5. Revolution - Beatles
  6. Get Back - Beatles
  7. Yellow Submarine - Beatles
  8. Deadbeat Club - B-52's
  9. I am the Walrus - Beatles
  10. The Invisible Man - Queen
  11. Harry's Game - Celtic Woman
  12. Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede
  13. Dragula - Rob Zombie
  14. Roam - B-52's
  15. In My Life - Beatles
  16. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
  17. Got to Get You Back Into My Life - Beatles
  18. May it Be - Enya
  19. I Know You're Out There Somewhere - Moody Blues
  20. Drive My Car - Beatles
  21. You've Got Another Think Comin' - Judas Priest
  22. We Can Work it Out - Beatles
  23. D'You Know What I Mean - Oasis
  24. You've Got to Hide Your Love - Beatles
  25. Silly Love Songs - Wings
Lots of Beatles in there, but they're heavily represented in the playlist I have for when the kids are in the car, which is most of the time I've been driving lately.  Truth be told, about 90% of these are from that playlist.   Sigh.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.