Monday, December 26, 2011

Blog Roundup


  • Captain Tightpants links to some good life lessons from Firefly.
  • An  Ordinary American brings us our daily chuckle.
  • Flopping Aces discusses the unemployment situation since Obama took office.  To me, the Democrats crowing about the unemployment rate going down is like tobacco companies crowing that lung cancer rates have fallen because a lot of their customers have died.
  • Reason has a good set of predictions for 2012.  
  • Christina's daughter Silver has a brush with death.
  • Pissed makes me feel old.  I have either owned all of those toys or I have played with the ones owned by my uncles.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Wow, I wondered why I had so many hits on that post, thanks for the linky-love! :D

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.