Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tasteless Photos of the Day

A new feature here on the blog.  I'm going to post pics either I or Irish Woman take that are strange or tasteless, without being overtly sexual or gross.  This is a family blog, after all.  Here are a few tasteless things that grabbed my attention lately that I thought I would share.

First, a novel approach to those delightfully tasteless Truck Nuts that you see hanging on the back of pickups across this great land of ours:


As you can see, these are a little more durable than the plastic/rubber ones, and won't cause as many "Mommy, what are those?" questions.  Don't worry, I took these at a traffic light while at a full stop.

Next, a true banana hammock:

Not exactly up to the standards of Lord Humungus, but it does keep the fruit fresh.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.